2022 NCAA Baseball College World Series: Futures Odds & Updated Winner Pick
Texas was the oddsmakers top choice to win the 2022 College World Series the last time we looked at 2022 NCAA Baseball odds, but after nine losses already, the Longhorns (21-9) have fallen to No. 7 with Tennessee the new No. 1 in both the rankings and odds.카지노사이트
The Volunteers (27-1) were 20/1 when we handicapped the opening odds for the 2022 DI College Baseball season for you here at GSO, but Tennessee has lost just one game while Texas has been challenged and may have trouble even making the College World Series.
And the fans are coming to watch Tennessee play at Lindsey Nelson Stadium in Knoxville, so a buzz has been created in Knoxville, but the SEC schedule will be hard on 3B Trey Lipscomb (.379, 10 HRs, 44 RBI), as it always is for the Baseball-savvy DI conference.
Lipscomb said of his Vols who swept No. 16 Vanderbilt (20-7) from Friday, April 1 to Sunday, April 3 in a telling three-game series at Lindsey Nelson Stadium in Knoxville, Tennessee.
1 Tennessee Replaces Texas on CWS Futures Board
In Game 1 on Friday April 1, Tennessee beat Vanderbilt, 6-2, with the Volunteers winning Game 2 on Saturday, April 2 by a 5-2 score, before shutting out the Commodores, 6-0 on Sunday April 3 for the impressive sweep which saw Tennessee outscore Vanderbilt, 16-4.
Another SEC team and the team that we touted here, Arkansas (21-5) sits at No. 2 in the ESPN College Baseballrankings and there are six SEC teams in the Top 20 right now (#1 Tennessee, #2 Arkansas, #9 Ole Miss, #14 Georgia, #16 Vanderbilt, and #19 LSU).
SEC powers and defending national champions Mississippi State (18-13) have fallen out of the Top 25 and despite the Bulldogs returning so much talent, including Pitcher Landon Sims, 13 losses in 31 games and surviving the SEC may be asking too much this time.
No. 5-ranked Oregon State (20-7) is the only team from the West in the Top 25 with fellow Pac-12 side Stanford falling from No. 6 to not being ranked. The 2021 CWS included Arizona, Mississippi St., North Carolina State, Stanford, Texas, Vanderbilt and Virginia.
NCAA DI play began on February 18 and will continue until the 75th College World Series from TD Ameritrade Park in Omaha, Nebraska from Thursday, June 16, to Monday, June 27 (ESPN). The Regionals will be from June 3-9 with the Super Regionals from June 10-12.
Beginning next season in 2023, the College World Series will be returning to the format that it used from 2003 to 2007 with the CWS competition in Omaha beginning on Friday, June, 17 with a best-of-3 Finals the following weekend on Saturday, June 25.
There are 300 DI teams fighting to become national champions betting on College Baseball, MLB, as well as International leagues like KBO (South Korea), Central League (Japan) and Chinese Taipei CPBL (Taiwan) has never been as popular as it is right now.
2022 NCAA DI College World Series Winner Odds
- Tennessee Volunteers +800 (Was +2000)
- Texas Longhorns +990 (+750)
- Vanderbilt Commodores +1250 (+1000)
- Oregon State Beavers +1475 (+3000)
- Arkansas Razorbacks +1475 (+1000)
- Ole Miss Rebels +1850 (+2500)
- LSU Tigers +2200 (+1800)
- Oklahoma State Cowboys +2200 (+2000)
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish +2500 (+1200)
- North Carolina State Wolfpack +2700 (+1500)
- Texas Tech Red Raiders +2700 (+2200)
- Virginia Cavaliers N/L (+3000)
- Arizona Wildcats +3100 (+1800)
- Stanford Cardinal +3100 (+1600)
- Florida Gators +3600 (+2500)
- Florida State Seminoles +3600 (+3000)
- TCU Horned Frogs +3700 (+2000)
- Mississippi State Bulldogs +4200 (+1200)
- UCLA Bruins +4200 (+2000)
- Oregon Ducks +4800 (+4000)
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets +5400 (+4000)
- Georgia Bulldogs +5400 (+8000)
- Gonzaga Bulldogs +5400 (N/L)
- Liberty Flames +6000 (+15000)
- North Carolina Tar Heels +6000 (+9000)
- UC Santa Barbara Gauchos +6000 (+5000)
- Louisville Cardinals +8000 (+9000)
- Miami (Florida) Hurricanes +8000 (+5500)
- UC Irvine Anteaters +8000 (+4000)
- Louisiana Tech Bulldogs +9000 (+7000)
- Louisville Cardinals +9000
- Southern Miss Golden Eagles +9000
- East Carolina Pirates +11000 (+4000)
- Tulane Green Wave +11000
- Maryland Terrapins +11000
- Baylor Bears +12000 (+10000)
- Old Dominion Monarchs +12000 (+10000)
- California Bears +18000 (+15000)
- Connecticut Huskies +18000
- Grand Canyon Antelopes +18000
- Kentucky Wildcats +18000 (+20000)
- Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns +18000 (+20000)
- South Carolina Gamecocks +1800 (+8000)
- Texas A&M Aggies +18000 (+15000)
- Alabama Crimson Tide +24000 (+10000)
- Auburn Tigers +24000 (+13000)
- Charlotte 49ers +2400
- Duke Blue Devils +2400 (+5500)
- Nebraska Cornhuskers +2400 (+8000)
- South Alabama Jaguars +2400 (+2400)
- VCU Rams +24000 (+20000)
- Iowa Hawkeyes +3000 바카라사이트
- Stetson Hatters +30000 (+60000)
- South Florida Bulls +30000 (+25000)
- UNC Wilmington Seahawks +30000 (+50000)
- UNLV Hustlin’ Rebels +30000 (+25000)
- Cal Poly Mustangs +38000 (+25000)
- Campbell Fighting Camels +38000 (+13000)
- Mercer Bears +38000 (+50000)
- Nevada Wolf Pack +38000
- Sacramento State Hornets +38000 (+50000)
- Wright State Raiders +38000 (+25000)
- Cal Baptist Lancers +38000 (+60000)
- Central Michigan Chippewas +50000
- Indiana State Sycamores +50000
- Ohio State Buckeyes +50000
- Washington Huskies +50000 (+35000)
- Rice Owls +60000 (+50000)
NCAA Men’s College World Series Champions 2001-2021
- 2021—Mississippi State (beat Vanderbilt 9-0)
- 2020—Not held (COVID-19)
- 2019—Vanderbilt (beat Michigan 8-2)
- 2018—Oregon State (beat Arkansas 5-0)
- 2017—Florida (beat LSU 6-1)
- 2015—Virginia (beat Vanderbilt 4-2)
- 2014—Vanderbilt (beat Virginia 3-2)
- 2013—UCLA (beat Mississippi State 5-0)
- 2012—Arizona (beat South Carolina 4-1)
- 2011—South Carolina (beat Florida 5-2)
- 2010—South Carolina (beat UCLA 2-1 in 11 innings)
- 2009—LSU (beat Texas 11-4)
- 2008—Fresno State (beat Georgia 6-1)
- 2007—Oregon State (beat North Carolina 9-3)
- 2006—Oregon State (beat North Carolina 3-2)
- 2005—Texas (beat Florida 6-2)
- 2004—Cal-State Fullerton (beat Texas 3-2)
- 2003—Rice (beat Stanford (beat 14-2)
- 2002—Texas (beat South Carolina 12-6)
- 2001—Miami-Florida (beat Stanford 12-1)
SEC Conference May Have Three or Four in the 2022 CWS
The Big Orange have just one Loss (Texas) and the entire Tennessee Pitching rotation was just named to the 2022 USA Golden Spikes Award Midseason Watch List, so seeing the now top-ranked Volunteers playing in Omaha in June won’t be a big surprise to anyone.
No. 3 ranked Virginia (25-3) has been the best team in the ACC so far, No. 5 Texas Tech (24-6) the best in the Big 12, while Oregon State (20-7) has been the most impressive Pac-12 team so far and the Beavers look like they have a chance to make the CWS.
No. 9 Ole Miss (19-8) is okay, but the Rebels were swept by Tennessee and outscored by the Volunteers 26-7 in a three-game series in Oxford, Mississippi (March 25-27) so making it out of the Regionals and Super Regionals may be an issue for Ole Miss.
Dylan Lynch and No. 2 ranked Arkansas (+1475 to win 2022 College World Series, MyBookie) have also been playing some good baseball and Lynch hit for the cycle and homered from both sides of the plate as the Razorbacks continue to roll.
Arkansas plays very well at Home in Fayetteville and has a productive lineup with Peyton Pallette, Cayden Wallace, Robert Moore, and Lynch but getting by Blake Tidwell and the Tennessee pitching staff may be a hurdle Arkansas will have to jump at some point in June.
Drew Gilbert, Jordan Beck, and No. 1 Tennessee (8/1) will continue to roll—the Vols beat Iona, 29-0—and Arkansas and Tennessee will likely be in the mix with No. 6 Oklahoma State (20-8), No. 13 Notre Dame (16-5) and No. 18 LSU (19-9) possible being there also.
The Commodores lost Kumar Rocker and Jack Leiter to the 2021 MLB Draft, but Vanderbilt has studs like 1B Spencer Jones and SS Carter Young and will be a hard team to eliminate with that Pitching staff and now a Tennessee Sweep Chip on their shoulders.
Big 12 members Texas finished with an impressive 50 wins last season and Tanner Witt, Pete Hansen and the Longhorns are the only team to have beaten Tennessee so far, so the oddsmakers have it right and expect Texas to play a little bit better in April and May.
2022 DI Baseball Tourney, College World Series Schedule
- Monday, May 30—DI Bracket is announced
- Friday, June 3-Monday, June 6—Regionals
- Friday, June 10-Sunday, June 12—Super Regionals
- Friday, June 17—College World Series begins
- Saturday, June 25—College World Series Finals (best of 3)
- Monday, June 27—College World Series Championship Game 온라인카지노